1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

POMF

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jade Motherflipping Harley, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I was just checking random things on Google when I came upon this place~ //BEST STORY EVER//
    Anyhoo...I'm just a normal female who has no cool points at all and would love to roleplay! I'll try my best on here~!
    And even if I'm not roleplaying...I'm open to new friends and all that. ;D

:B Please treat me well~!

2. WHATEVAH I'LL DO WAT I WANT! /end Cartmen reference

Welcome to Iwaku, Jade! I have a cousin named Jade but I haven't spoken to her in years so...bleh! I'm pretty sure you'll make friends fast in this place, the locals are pretty nice and respond more willingly to cookies and cake. <_< I know, greedy right?

...So, gimmie all your cake! >=@

3. Well then Ms. Googler, Welcome to Iwaku! I would also say that a cool point for you is your RPing. So that's one for the tally.