Polygamous Marriage RP?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mundane Monster, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So about a year ago I tried to write a polygamous marriage story with multiple writers however they dropped off of the face of the earth or they just started screwing up in general.

Anywhooo, since it didn't work as a story I was thinking of trying it out as an rp? Anyone interested?

I would play the hubby. ;3 And you guys would play my wives/husbands. Of course I would implement the world that was created for the story. :3

Upper class played dominant roles and could marry as many submissives (lower/working/poor class) as they wanted. The middle class people had the lovely choice of either marrying an upper class person, another middle class person or not getting married at all.

I need to flesh it out more though, any ideas?

• Love Love x 1
  2. YOU NEVER RUN OUT OF GREAT IDEAS. I love this. Let me and @Temper Tantrum marry you haha!

3. Sounds like a great start to an interesting Rp ;3

4. I do xP

:D Yay more interessstsss

So what do you two think about the world so far?

5. i think its pretty cool. does that mean your husbands and wives can have husbands and wives of their own tho?

6. @Lorchenne

No, it would just be my character and his/her spouses.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What kind of time period are you looking to have it in? And would all of your husbands/wives live in one house or separate houses?

8. @Lucifers Sairen

I was thinking a few years after this year.

And the spouses would have their own houses to do with as they please. But every week a different spouse would temporarily move into my character's house and you know. :3 foxtrot uniform charlie kilo. xD And another things but mainly to make the bed squeak. ^^

9. This sounds pretty interesting .3. I hope to be a good wife haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hmm then I shall make a wondrous husband for you X3

11. I'm in.
    Hahahahahaha I'm in. Get it? /shot

Anyway, What about kids?

12. Yesss, children will be present if you want them to be! :D And mpreg will be optional but possible.
    The children will play a minor part, so you can create a CS for them but they'll just be there and they won't have a particular purpose.

Anyways I am currently working on the RP World and Stuff. Expect it sometime this week.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aweeeesome. I'll be waiting :bananaman:

14. Th-three L's. O_O

15. The L's will rule this marriage! .3.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's a fun coincidence! The L's!

• Like Like x 1
  17. this sounds amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.