Polygamous Marriage RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mundane Monster

The most uninspiring of monsters
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
So about a year ago I tried to write a polygamous marriage story with multiple writers however they dropped off of the face of the earth or they just started screwing up in general.

Anywhooo, since it didn't work as a story I was thinking of trying it out as an rp? Anyone interested?

I would play the hubby. ;3 And you guys would play my wives/husbands. Of course I would implement the world that was created for the story. :3

Upper class played dominant roles and could marry as many submissives (lower/working/poor class) as they wanted. The middle class people had the lovely choice of either marrying an upper class person, another middle class person or not getting married at all.

I need to flesh it out more though, any ideas?

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Sounds like a great start to an interesting Rp ;3

i think its pretty cool. does that mean your husbands and wives can have husbands and wives of their own tho?

@Lorchenne

No, it would just be my character and his/her spouses.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
What kind of time period are you looking to have it in? And would all of your husbands/wives live in one house or separate houses?

@Lucifers Sairen

I was thinking a few years after this year.

And the spouses would have their own houses to do with as they please. But every week a different spouse would temporarily move into my character's house and you know. :3 foxtrot uniform charlie kilo. xD And another things but mainly to make the bed squeak. ^^

Hmm then I shall make a wondrous husband for you X3

I'm in.
Hahahahahaha I'm in. Get it? /shot

Anyway, What about kids?

Yesss, children will be present if you want them to be! :D And mpreg will be optional but possible.
The children will play a minor part, so you can create a CS for them but they'll just be there and they won't have a particular purpose.

Anyways I am currently working on the RP World and Stuff. Expect it sometime this week.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.