2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is for ORAS but I logged onto my Y a few minutes ago and I habitually check the Internet Mystery gift and today I got a Shaymin! So hopefully you guys can get a Shaymin too. The last time I logged on I got a Zygarde! SO woooo go mystery gifts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lea
Shaymin's part of an event that's been going on all year so far. They've basically given out one event legendary each month, and Shaymin is July's event.

Some gifts that came out earlier this year include: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, etc...

I'm surprised you hadn't heard about this. It's been going on for a while. o.o

Still, at least now you can stay updated on the legends that they'll give out for the rest of the year! ^^

One of them was Zygarde. I got that the last time I logged on. ^.^
Derp brain is tired. Do you have a link to the site that says this?

One of them was Zygarde. I got that the last time I logged on. ^.^
Derp brain is tired. Do you have a link to the site that says this?

Nah, Zygarde was a totally different event. The ones I was referring to are all Pokemon that were only ever released as events in the past.

Linking is hard on my phone, but just try looking up "Pokemon mystery gift 20th anniversary" and you'll probably find it. I'm pretty sure it's on Pokemon's official website.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
@ScreamingWillows

Here is the link you are looking for. They are giving a legendary Pokemon away every month this month, so enjoy! You should also sign up for the Pokemon Newsletter so that you can get other Pokemon they give away. So far I've gotten the three legendary birds from it, and Mew.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Thanks! I already looked it up before this though. :P
I think I am signed up ? But it goes into a different folder or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.