Pokemon: Unown Unleashed(One on One Idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHeartlessNobody

The Light Fury
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
What happens when the young child of an evil villain has control of the Unown? Why, many things of course. The world is altered. Pokemon are stolen. The whole world could possibly be at the mercy of one little boy or girl. The question is, can a group of young trainers come together to stop all this before it is too late?

tumblr_mqsf14mgEX1s3bc1no1_500.gif

So, basically to keep things short and sweet, what I had in mind was a TrainerxTrainer rp. I had tried to start this up with another person but after making all the CSs and even writing the opening post the person never responded >_< It's a lot like Pokemon The Movie 3 with the little kid and the Unown. And there are some other details as far as my characters go that have little details from other Pokemon Movies and the show.The difference is between the third movie and this rp would be that the kid's father happens to be the villain of the rp and instead of stealing someone's mother like in the movie, the Unown kidnap at least one (if not more) of each characters' Pokemon and they have to get them back.Pretty simple plot but if some interesting characters are made it could be really great.

This rp would be a multiple characters 1x1, meaning we would both have between 4-5 characters to work with. Of course we don't have to post as all of them for every single post, but hopefully characters don't go disappearing from existence either (unless the Unown make it so lol). I already have my characters made so if you want to look at them, just ask me. The writing requirement I have is at least three good paragraphs per character and you must have good spelling and grammar.

Anyway, if you are interested, please pm me.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.