Pokémon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!

Re: Pokemon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!

Posted, but was lacking in inspiration and was a bit busy for a few days there...Meh.

Added a new Trainer Color for a new player! :DD Will make a post soon to continue the story.

Entertainer~ Ruby [reserved]
Thanks TuxedoMask! It's perfect (:

Name: Clementine Farrow
Hometown: Veilstone City, Sinnoh.
Your specialty: The Entertainer ~ Ruby,
Appearance:
Fumio.jpg
Background:
The Farrows were a family of technicians and Clementine was the youngest child who could stand the dry mechanics of the job. Her two elder brothers and one sister were all planning on following their parents line of work. Clementine refused. She always wanted to be a pokemon coordinator. In the beginning, it was all about the thrill, going against her parents' wishes and winning contests. When she realized that she could no longer stay local if she wanted to improve, Clementine packed her things and ran away from home, telling only her mother of her whereabouts. Her father managed to catch her boarding her ship at the Veilstone harbour and an argument ensued. He told her to leave this nonsense and come home. She told him she wouldn't come home until she was the best. Her parents had never cared to watch her performances. She'd make it so that they had no choice.
Personality: Clementine is a born performer. She's bright-eyed, giddy and a bundle of joy. She likes to tell stories, meet new people, and embark on thrills. She may look delicate, but she's more of a danger-devil than you've ever known. She has the enthusiasm to try everything and go everywhere. Although she's not highly personal, she doesn't keep secrets either. She lives with a open mind and an open heart; a naivety young to her age. Clementine is emotional and easily frustrated - and her temper is one of the things she's working to keep under control

List of Pokemon (up to three):

Pokemon's Name:
Pichu
Nickname (if applicable): Mangochi "Mango"
Personality: Mango is bubbly and hyperactive, though a little shy in the presence of strangers.
How it was met/caught: Mango was Clementine's true starter pokemon. As a child, she found it hiding around in the city and tried to catch it by squeezing it into a hug and never letting go (this was before she started as a trainer). The two became friends because their personalities blended well together.
Anything special in appearance?: Yellow-rimmed Digimon-style goggles on it's head.

Pokemon's Name:
Glaceon
Nickname (if applicable): Haru
Personality: Haru is playful and affectionate.
How it was met/caught: Clementine raised her evee from an egg when she was 16 and traveling in Hoenn. She recently leveled it up to a Glaceon with an ice rock.
Anything special in appearance?: A yellow string wrapped around it's left ear tied in a half-bow.

Pokemon's Name:
Grovyle
Nickname (if applicable): Tenkai
Personality: Tenkai is quiet and calm, he doesn't say much but always gives it his all.
How it was met/caught: She acquired Tenkai as a Treeko through battle and capture with Pichu in Hoenn.
Anything special in appearance?: A yellow bandanna around its neck.

The Entertainer~ Ruby, is the one who mastered every contest Toughness, Smartness, Coolness, Cuteness, and Beauty. The Entertainer is a master of choosing which Pokémons appearance falls into any one of the categories listed and appealing to the judges with a variety of calculated moves assured to create awe and bewilderment to the spectators watching. Not to mention The Entertainer has a specific knack for making Pokéblocks and or Poffins from berries in order to increase a specific contest stat. Included in his or her travel items are fashion accessories and seals for Pokéballs to aide in showing off their Pokémon in an impressive way to anyone. It is The Entertainers dream to get all the ribbons in every contest ranking from Normal, Great, Ultra, and Master.

Looks great Sakura! Feel free to make a post when you can :]]

Gosh Sakura! Do your posts always have to be so cute? I mean I'm seriously drowning in the cuteness right now! Please keep it up! :DD

HAHAHAHAHA XD
Glad you enjoy them so much! (:
Thought I was going to be lonely in the battle arena so I had pichu run into the commotion xDD

Well if Weavel would post you wouldn't have been :P Silly silly Weavel.

Weavel's gone for a little while because of an injury. :[ So it's probably good that she posted the way she did.

Yeah I knoes :[[ Maybe Lovey could have done something!

This is why Clementine didn't go headfirst into the hangar xD I can still detour! ;D

Hmm yeah, that sucked missing out and kinda slowing things down.

Well I'll see if I can get a post up here soon at least, should be more active as I basically know what's going on with my injury now..

Come on peoples! We need posts! :DD

This roleplay needs a post. So I will make one sometime today. :]

EDIT: Well, make that sometime this week. Had a tragedy in the family as of today, so... My muse is sulking along with me.

Sorry about not posting yet, guys. >.< I've been busy ever since I got back from visiting my friend, and I'll be gone all day tomorrow, probably, since my cousin is moving here from Germany.

Apologies, all! I'll do my best to get a post in, ASAP. If anything, feel free to control her for a bit, or just skip me.

wondering what to dooo~~ but will post today (:

Saku! My character asked you a question about what to do and asked who you were so that's something to do :P

Moon: Ah alright thanks Moonie!

Fluffy: YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Name: Sarah LeGrand
Hometown: Lilycove City, Hoenn
Your specialty: The Multi-Battler
Appearance:
My_Pokemon_Trainer_Design_by_chiyokins.jpg
Background: Hailing from the largest city in the Hoenn region, Sarah is the daughter of a well known Coordinator. She was raised amongst many pokemon and learned quickly how pokemon worked together as a team and decided that when she grew up she'd always make sure her pokemon could fight together. She tried her hand at being a coordinator but found that battling alongside her friends was more rewarding. When she was younger her mother liked going on trips with her to the Unova region for vacation.
Personality: Sarah is very caring and always looks after her friends and pokemon, when she battles she always makes sure to offer to walk with her opponent to the nearest pokemon center to have them healed. She greatly enjoys company, that of pokemon and humans alike. When in a group she likes to make sure everyone is doing okay, loving to be the motherly role even though she might be younger then others.
List of Pokemon (up to three):

Pokemon's Name: Litwick
Nickname (if applicable): Lizzie
Personality: Mischievous and sneaky. It likes setting things on fire but only when it won't cause harm. She is the "naughty child" of the group.
How it was met/caught: Sarah met Lizzie when she was exploring Unova region away from her Mother. It was in a fight with Popova the Frillish.
Anything special in appearance (scars, bandanas, etc.)?: Nothing Special

Pokemon's Name: Frillish
Nickname (if applicable): Popova
Personality: Popova is the more behaved of Sarah's pokemon. It will respond to her commands quickly and efficiently and is constantly putting out the fires that Lizzie starts. Though she still enjoys practical jokes from time to time. She is the "Good Child" of the group.
How it was met/caught: She was encountered fighting Lizzie one day as Sarah wandered away from her mother in the Unova region when she was younger. The two of them were fighting and Sarah stepped in the path of their attacks. She quickly worked to befriend both of them and they've accompanied her ever since, though retaining a sort of sibling rivalry for Sarah's affections.
Anything special in appearance (scars, bandanas, etc.)?: None

Pokemon's Name: Drifloom
Nickname (if applicable): Amelia
Personality: Carefree and absentminded. Drifloom tends to float around ignoring its surroundings. It likes to play with others and always seems to get caught up in the other two pokemon's schemes. She is the "indifferent child."
How it was met/caught: Drifloom was met floating by Sarah's house one day. She chased it down to the shore where, with the aid of Popova she was able to catch it. She enjoys dressing it up the most of all her pokemon.
Anything special in appearance (scars, bandanas, etc.)?: A pink bow resting at the top of her head.

It's all good mate. I know you are a consistent poster :]]