Pokemon RP (Uber Advanced)

• Thread starter ThermalTrickster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThermalTrickster

Original poster
Hello! Since I've started reading the Pokemon manga I've come to a decision that I've finally wanted to play based off what I know so far :) I've just finished the Yellow Arc and I loved it entirely. I've just started reading the Gold Arc and it's looking promising so far!

What I want in this RP is kinda of a typical Pokemon RP thread or we could change it up according to how we want to Rp it. I would like to start by saying that I tend to be a lengthy and detailed Rper and it would be amazing if someone could help challenge me with my writing and you with yours. I write more than three paragraphs depending on what happens during the Rp and I would appreciate it if you would kind of have the same writing length. Also, please be detailed as I want this to be fun to read and maybe we can both anticipate each other's replies. Have some good character development too! I know this is getting kind of lengthy, but I hate it when I write out something only to have the other person respond with a single paragraph or less.

I do understand that you have a busy life and I do as well or have a low muse, but please tell me. I currently have some exams and some other tests, but I'll try and keep it going!

This Rp is going to be a OC thing. I hate playing character's that already somebody else's and I can't do a good impression of a already made character other than my own, but I will play minor character if the Rp calls for it. I Actually prefer to play multiple characters :) I find it to be fun.

Well, that's all for now. Either PM me or reply in this thread for a Pokemon RP and then we can brainstorm later about it. Thank you!

Alright cool! Did you have any ideas you would like to plot out?

Hello, Thermal!

I have a vague idea about a post-apocalyptic pokemon story set in one of the last haven for wild pokemon. We would play the reserve's rangers of sort. Are you interested?

Hello there Thermal, I must admit, I like the idea of a pokemon 1x1: especially one with roots in the Pokemon Special manga. (RiP Arbok.)

If his idea is not yet sated, I would love to grab you for this. I have four ideas floating around in my head which we can talk through.

Status
Not open for further replies.