Pokemon Nuzlocke Thing?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FancySockDragon

I've been craving an rp with adventure, drama, and slight romance. So what better then a Pokemon Nuzlocke roleplay? I could just playthrough a pokemon game using nuzlocke rules but it wouldn't feel quite the same. Here's my idea:

I think a runthrough of Pokemon Black and white would be great, but it's missing something. Perhaps other people, yeah. So I want to do a Unova Nuzlocke challenge rp. A lot of the encounters and such would be decided by dice rolls, but this rp doesn't rely so much on dice that it would be put in the dice rolling section. I have a sort of theory that Unova is darker then it seems, with gang wars and violence at every turn. I'm sure it would benefit from a bit of a dark tone. So, to summarize, A Unova nuzlocke run with dark tones, dice rolls, and other people.

I have a few things I expect from an rping partner.

1. Don't get mad at me if the dice rolls keep going against you. It's not my fault in any way, the dice'll probably go against me too.
2. Please use grammar and punctuation, if you misspell a few things it's fine but if you don't know the difference between 'there', 'their', and 'they're' then this isn't the place for you.
3. If you're not interested after saying you are, then tell me. It won't keep me from letting you join any of my future rps.
4. No Mary Sues, if you're character is extremely flawed then I can handle that, but Mary Sues are a bit . . . Ugh.

That would be all~ Please PM me if you're interested.

Love to try this. Maybe I can try my old character from a Pokemon RP I did awhile back on a different forum. hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.