Pokemon Idea?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which Plot idea do you prefer?

• Plot 1!! Go Team Rocket!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plot 2! A curse sounds fun

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Plot 3! I'd love to play a legendary!

• They all stink..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adira

Original poster
I've been really wanting to do a pokemon rp as of late and I have a couple ideas. Post your thoughts below and if you would join. Ideas to improve, comments, concerns, etc.

Plot Idea 1: Team Rocket's Revenge

Team Rocket is back baby! A new a more powerful leader has risen and re connected the baddie group. Except this time, they will not be so easily taken down. The team is now centered on capturing the gym leaders and legendary pokemon. They will force the gym leaders to use the legendary pokemon to alter the world and take away all the pokemon from trainers and force the regions into a new kingdom ruled by Team Rocket.

Plot Idea 2: The Curse of the 7 Sages

After N's rebuked and left Team Plasma all is thought to be good in the region. Until the seven sages, lead by a new and dark force cast a curse on themselves, molding their spirits into dark pokemon whom they can channel when needed. Their goals are the same, their motivates obvious, and this time, the only ones who can stop them are.. their children?

Plot Idea 3: The Fall of Legends

The Legendary "Original One" Arceus, creator of the pokemon universe. It is said the calm pokemon watches over the world, ruling over the legendary pokemon as time flows on and space creates more and more. But when Arceus falls to Team Plasma, the legendaries fail to keep their creator safe, they fall from their reigning status and are sent into the depths of space and time. How will they get back, how will they free their beloved creator, how will they save the world before it's too late.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Please share below!

Status
Not open for further replies.