Pokemon 1x1 anyone?(CLosed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roche_777

Original poster
Yes, another pokemon 1x1, no crazy twist or specific plot here. I'm just looking for an energetic and active partner, with a good knowledge of the series. I play male characters and am looking for someone to play a female character. I am also open to multiple characters. I'm on almost everyday, and can post multiple times a day. I'm not looking for a deep script full of tragedy and emotional turmoil. I want to roleplay in the fashion of the t.v. series; saving the day, giant robots, charizard burning ash, etc. Just simple fun roleplaying through the pokemon world.

I am looking for some one with solid grammar and spelling. Typos happen I know, but someone with a good vocabulary and good sentence structure is more enjoyable to read, and motivates me to put out good material of my own. I am however fine with post being only one paragraph, if there is at least 5 lines to read, and I will usually post 2-4 paragraphs.

I have not thought out a plot, because I want to discuss it with you. I can keep stories moving, but would love a partner who can drive the plot forward through their post and ideas. Lastly, just be fun and engaging, and I think this RP could be a grand adventure.

If you are interested please post a message below, or PM me. I am on western time, and am most active during the evening and night. Thank you for reading all the above, and happy typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.