1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Pokemon 1x1 anyone?(CLosed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Roche_777, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, another pokemon 1x1, no crazy twist or specific plot here. I'm just looking for an energetic and active partner, with a good knowledge of the series. I play male characters and am looking for someone to play a female character. I am also open to multiple characters. I'm on almost everyday, and can post multiple times a day. I'm not looking for a deep script full of tragedy and emotional turmoil. I want to roleplay in the fashion of the t.v. series; saving the day, giant robots, charizard burning ash, etc. Just simple fun roleplaying through the pokemon world.

I am looking for some one with solid grammar and spelling. Typos happen I know, but someone with a good vocabulary and good sentence structure is more enjoyable to read, and motivates me to put out good material of my own. I am however fine with post being only one paragraph, if there is at least 5 lines to read, and I will usually post 2-4 paragraphs.

I have not thought out a plot, because I want to discuss it with you. I can keep stories moving, but would love a partner who can drive the plot forward through their post and ideas. Lastly, just be fun and engaging, and I think this RP could be a grand adventure.

If you are interested please post a message below, or PM me. I am on western time, and am most active during the evening and night. Thank you for reading all the above, and happy typing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.