- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- It varies. I'm a house wife and stay-at-home mom, so I got no schedule really. Lol
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female
- Science fiction, fantasy, supernatural modern, romance, horror, apocalyptic, Star Wars universe, superpowers, historical, all things bizarre, grimdark, tragedy, melodrama.
What is a Limerick?
This is a poem with five lines. The first, second and fifth line rhyme with each other, the third and fourth one rhyme with each other. Each line should have a certain number of syllables! First second and fifth should have 8-9, while the third and fourth have 5-6. This can be a difficult poetry form to grasp, but with some thinking and practice, it gets easy!
Why is it about dinosaurs, fool?
Because dinosaurs are amazing, duh. It doesn't have to be anything scientific. You can make up a little story about a dinosaur, or... Well, anything you can think of. There's quite the range of things. So feel free to write as many as you'd like and make it look pretty using BBcodes.
Sounds cool. May I have an example?
Of course. :3