1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hello!! i am in multiple fandoms, but however, i am looking for really specific things this time around!! but to introduce myself, my name is plum, & i am 23! semi-lit to novella to adv-lit. 3rd person (if my writing slips into any other persons, it's usually temporary & much more of a floral, aesthetic line than the actual person of writing!). i can write in past tense, but i typically like to write in present tense. i've been roleplaying for about 13+ years, started very young in chatrooms i should NOT have been in! (cue sobbing emoji :pensiveemoji: loll) i have roleplayed on many different platforms, but i am partial to discord & tumblr as of right now, however i would love to have some threads going on here!

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ i prefer to play ocs & canons, really love to build a world around our characters!! love hopping on voice chat, making playlists, pinterest boards, mood boards, art, etc, with & for the people i rp with!! character development & worldbuilding my next biggest hobbies next to writing!!

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ SOME GENERAL ETIQUETTE:

₊˚⊹ ᰔ i am 23! i would be a little uncomfortable rping with others under 19, & i will not rp with those under the age of 18. i really really apologize. there's a lot of worldbuilding i love to dig into, & if certain themes were to come up, i would like to be discussing those themes with people who are able to & are mature enough to take them seriously. this also gets into a few other things: please do not godmod my characters or the situations surround them, do not steal themes & aesthetics from me, do not equate the character to myself, etc etc. please just be a good partner. be enthusiastic about our interactions; i am extremely put off by people who reply with no level of excitement, makes me feel like i'm alone in it! i get really excited about our characters; i'll think about them even when we are not talking! please put effort into your interactions with me, & please do not treat this as transactional! i would love a genuine bond with my partners; it's really important to me as i want us both to basically squeal & roll round in our bed waiting for the other to reply, whether the reply is ooc or ic.

₊˚⊹ ᰔ i do not mind the gender of my partners, but i do prefer playing female characters. i will take on other characters for you & to play to build the world our muses are in! i do not mind playing male characters in general, please do not think i won't take on a male character for you! also, when we start writing, i prefer for you to match the GENERAL length that i send to you. if i send two average sized paras, i would like to receive something like that back.

₊˚⊹ ᰔ one of the plots i am looking for is for someone who has seen & wants to rp RAYLAN GIVENS &/or BOYD CROWDER of the series JUSTIFIED. i will be rping with a female oc, & i do utilize real life face claims. don't seem to find a lot of people interested, so i'm trying my hand here!! open to any plot, open to any canon divergences.

₊˚⊹ ᰔ another fandom i want to rp for is jujutsu kaisen! while i do not have specific plots i want, i do have ocs with character sheets i can send to whoever is interested! for my older oc, looking for someone who can play geto or gojo, & for my younger oc, i am looking for someone who can play toge &/or yuta! open to any plots, definitely open for canon divergences! actually, would love to do that because i think it helps create a whole world we can immerse ourselves in!
₊˚⊹ ᰔ another plot i am looking for is a bridgerton rp. i have multiple original characters i want to use, and while i am not quite well at playing any of the male or female canons, i do have options within my original characters! i am currently working on a google doc for them as we speak, but if it isn't done, i could give you briefs on all involved and all options! personally, i am looking for someone who can play benedict bridgerton primarily, but i will also accept anyone who can play anthony bridgerton or king george!

Last edited: