3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evening to Early Morning - EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I love everything, but right now want Sci-Fi and/or Horror.
So, basic idea: Our character(s) (one or two) are in a high school and, instead of liking each other, have issues with liking teachers, dating teachers, liking upperclassmen, dating upperclassmen, and so on so forth! They go through a whole bunch of stuff, but have their close friend(s) (a.k.a. our character(s)) and talk everything over with them and there's a bit of drama and stuff.

Add what you will, this is a rough draft and general idea.

The basic idea sounds good. Don't really know what else to add to it at the moment.

Alright, so do you want to post characters, you can make the character sheet whatever you want, and then start posting in the IC once it's up. Also, how many characters each?

Name:
Personality:
Grade:
Love Interest:
History:

And that is all I can really think of for the character sheet.

Hmm, as to the number of characters, I'd say no more than three a piece really other wise it may get to complicated.

Okay, here's my two:

Name: Mio Coarizake
Grade: Junior, 11
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Personality: She has a short temper and loves to fight. Normally she's carefree and wild, but can be completely serious when she wants to be, usually in class and around teachers. Also, she is slightly psychotic and crazy, but it isn't in a bad way. She's also a hyper-super genius.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, art stuff, music stuff and a whole bunch of other stuff that I don't want to list.
Likes: Stuff listed above, animals, stuffed animals (only cute ones) and sweets.
Dislikes: Peppy girls (i.e. cheerleaders and the like) and annoying jocks who don't know anything past their muscles.
Family: She lives with her father (who is abusive) and her older sister (who is peppy as hell!!!)
Sports clubs/teams: Soccer and Tennis (both for school)
Clubs: Supernatural/Occult Club
Job: Part-time at a vet office
History: She grew up in Japan (transferred if we're in America) and started school at an early age. Her mother was murdered during a break in at their house when Mio was about seven, she was home with her mother who hid her in a closet before the thief got into the room and saw her mother get murdered. Mio had little problem in talking about it, partly because she's a little psychotic already. Ever since then, her father had been abusive and her sister a complete peppy bitch (sorry for the language).
Classes: AP Bio II, AP Calculus, AP Art, AP Astronomy and Newspaper
Appearance: Her eyes are actually blue, unlike in the picture. She will sometimes wear a black tank with bark blue jeans and black and white Chuck Taylors that go up to her knees.
[SPOILI]
641329-bigthumbnail.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Pets: She has two cats, a male and a female. The female, Nightmare, is a lot like Mio and the male cat, Darien, is a lot like Erick. Nightmare also has ice blue eyes and Darien has green eyes.
[SPOILI]
Black_cat_blue_eyes.jpg
[/SPOILI]-Nightmare

[SPOILI]
800px-Brown_spotted_tabby_bengal_cat.jpg
[/SPOILI]-Darien

---------

Name: Erick Chase
Grade: Senior, 12
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Personality: He's extremely lazy and carefree, in other words, he's usually in a good mood. Erick's one of those, 'I don't care about things' type of people. Though he's carefree, he's far from friendly, he usually acts cold towards people and is really hard to get along with.
Hobbies: Playing guitar, sports and playing drums.
Dislikes: Cats, girly movies and overly cheery people.
Family: He lives on his own in an apartment not far from school.
Sports clubs/teams: Soccer and Football (both for school)
Clubs: None
Job: Gigs with his band.
History: He lived with his parents until he was sixteen, then he got emancipated and started living on his own. Erick taught himself how to play guitar and drums, so he joined a band and started to play gigs whenever they had the chance. Other than that, his history is pretty boring.
Classes: Trig, Biology II, Psych 101 (for some dumb reason) and German II
Appearance: His eyes are an emerald green and he usually has bed-head.
[SPOILI]
normal_largeanimepaperscans_hiiro-no-kakera_rakusahoshi(1_45)__thisres__188277.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Pets: He has three purebred siberian huskies (meaning they have one blue eye and one brown eye).
[SPOILI]
Siberian-Husky.jpg
[/SPOILI]-Chase(left), Aaron(center), Jayce(right)

I just added a whole bunch of random stuff, don't mind the detail.

Okiedokie!!!

Just so you know, if I log off every so often, it's because my cousin and his boyfriend and I are sharing one internet cord at the moment, so yeah.

God this took way longer than I expected it to. Anyways here are my characters.

Name: Fate Bannings
Grade: Senior, 12
Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11594[/SPOILI]
Height: 5' 11"
Personality: Quiet and reserved around those she doesn't know or like. Talkative and slightly crazy when with her friends. She is extremely protective of the people she cares about.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing
Dislikes: Jocks, Preppy people, people who are full of themselves, people interrupting her when she is reading, and people who hurt her friends or family.
Sports: N/A
Clubs: Book Club
Classes: Library TA, AP Physics, AP English, AP Calculus
Job: Works at her local book store part-time.
History: She grew up experiencing a reasonably normal childhood. Lives with her parents and younger brother. (May add more later)

Name: Erio Bannings
Grade: Junior, 11
Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11595[/SPOILI]
Height: 5' 9"
Personality: Outgoing and carefree. Like his sister he is protective of the ones he cares about.
Hobbies: Listening to music, playing video games, playing soccer
Dislikes: Preppy people, fan girls, people who make fun of his friends and family
Sports: Soccer (With school)
Clubs: N/A
Classes: Gym, AP Calculus, English 11, CAD 3
Job: N/A
History: Lived a reasonably normal childhood. Lives with his parents and older sister. (May add more later)

Alrighty then, had no idea for a title so, here's the IC: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=10971 And for other characters, like the people they have relationships with or teammates and other club member, also teachers, go ahead and make up names, but you don't have to put a very detailed description like I know I will. I'm not normally used to starting rps, so bear with me.