EXERCISE Plot Challenge: Someone is LICKING

Discussion in 'REFINING WRITING' started by Diana, Jun 16, 2010.

Plot challenges are designed to help you think quick and be inspired. We often play this game in the cbox, shouting out random words or phrases and see what ideas first pop in to people's heads.

To Participate: THINK FAST. Don't waste any time. The first idea(s) that comes to mind, write it down and post it!

NOTE: If you decide to borrow someone's concept for a roleplay, make sure you give credit.

Challenge Phrase:
    Someone is LICKING
  2. We found her last night, unconscious in a rain puddle. Well, I say we, but it was Sparks who found her, really. Ran over and started licking her face. I didn't even see her, although admittedly I was looking in the wrong direction until I heard him bark. It's noon now, and she hasn't woken up yet. Dave says she's fine as far as he can tell - no sign of head trauma, not obviously drugged. So I guess that just leaves the three of us sitting here waiting for her to wake up. Four if you count Sparky. Glad it's a weekend. This is my second beer. I.... That...was that a whimper? Guess she's awake...
  3. Something is licking my face. At first, I thought the pitch black was death, but as I felt the warm sensation drag itself across my body I realized I had not been so lucky. The sensation of a thousand pinpricks pressed against my body, my body now wet with blood that seeped out. From there I could only imagine what horrid thing was doing this to me, unable to move my body as the pinpricks turned into pain of flesh being turn asunder. The sightlessness of it all was the worst part... For if I could see what was done to me, I would know if I died or not...But this horrible sensation of not being able to truly know what was going on as I could hear my skin open... It made me want to YEARN to know what was done not me... This curiosity that refused to let me die... That was the most painfullest piece of this Hell...
  4. It was a night like any other night. House-sit, babysit, make sure the kids were tucked in. Sure, there was the news of an escaped killer on the loose but having such a large dog at home gave one a sense of security. Dogs were reliable and if the mastiff sensed danger in anyway, she would know for sure and be able to call the police. She didn't even have to see the dog. Every time she slipped her hand behind the couch, he would give her a lick and she would know he was there ...
  5. Darkness surrounded me. The last thing i remembered was hanging out with my friends at the club. It was a dull life i lived but i had the slightest enjoyment with friends and family but now.... now everything is dark. Aghhhh why does my head hurt. Whats this warm and thick liquid running around me. Why cant i breathe. Something is wet on my face... its different. Like a tongue licking my face, and now a sharp pain coursing through my body. My eyes open and i see a woman digging her nails into my skin while a knife is implanted in my hand, the bodies of my friends all around me.... i must be next. She smiles maliciously.