Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Afternoons/Evenings (UTC−06:00, DST UTC−05:00)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
I've decided to make a thread where anyone can dump any plots they might have for roleplays or fanfics or original stories. And since I'm the one making this thread, I'll throw in a few of mine. I had two ideas today. The first involved making a short comic in MS Paint about two stick figure characters who try to find out why they're being forced to compete with one another in endless deathmatches despite not having any memory of their lives before that, which eventually leads them to confronting their creator in whitespace (another stick figure of yours truly who's chilling in the blank portions outside the comic panels - known as Whitespace) and being reset/erased. Though there would be hints that they still remember what happened and will inevitably try to escape once again.

If I had to sum it up in a single line, it'd be: "Memories? The sum total of your existence begins and ends on this page." Which fits on more than one level since I'd try to have the comic take up only a single page overall. At least in concept anyway.

The second was just me trying to come up with a story about some nigh-omnipotent or omnipotent god having adventures or something in my favorite settings, to varying degrees of seriousness writing wise on my part. I've got others naturally, but being the lazy perfectionist I am, I have no idea if I'll ever get round to actually writing them.

Anyway, feel free to share yours here!