Pleased to Meet you all ^_^

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

SpiderlyF8 ::::]

Original poster
So I guess I'll start off with a brief intro of who I am. I'm a 23 yr old female living in Arizona. I've been role-playing, mainly (male) anime characters, off & on for about 10 years now. I'm best at playing the jerks: Seto Kaiba, Sanzo, Sasuke, etc. or bad guys, but I can be pretty flexible with most character types. And of course I'm ok with yaoi~

I have more in depth details about what I like to rp on my resume & page, but I'll briefly state the main ones I'm interested in doing, though I'm open to everything else as well. Yugioh, Saiyuki, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Tokyo Majin, Nana & maybe Beck.

I've had terrible luck with finding someone to rp with. The friend I used to always rp with, we no longer talk much. Any other of the people I actually know I'm not close enough to them & feel awkward asking. And people on Tumblr.... well, they drop out a lot. So I'm hoping to have some luck with these roleplay communities.

I'm pretty consistent and reliable and I try my best to reply on a regular basis. I'm really nice and easy going, I just want to have a fun time rping with people so please feel free to contact me anytime ok? ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll find lots of new rp partners here. Let us know if you need anything :)

Hello Spiderfly, Welcome to Iwaku. Hope your having a good Holiday season ^_^

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're pretty avid about your fandoms, which is awesome. Maybe we'll end up role-playing together some time.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. If you need anything, don't hesitate asking, and don't forget to check the FAQ and Rules underneath the FAQ and Help tabs respectively! Again, welcome. Merry Christmas!

SETO KAAIIIIBAAAAAA he's so dreamy... >>;; Ahem.

Welcome to the community! <3

Thank you for all the warm welcomes everyone, it puts a smile on my face :) And I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday this year! Also hope to see you guys around in the future too, if any of you want to rp anything with me, just let me know and maybe we can plan out the ideas and have fun :)