Please sir, may I have some more rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaxi

Original poster
Hello, hello!

Currently looking for more roleplays. Been away for a bit due to some weird shit and finally got bit more time on my hands. Please PM me if interested in any of these plots :)

I prefer playing with people who are 18+ but if you're younger I can make it work too, please let me know so I can avoid any inappropriate themes. I also prefer that characters in the roleplays are 18+ unless it's suiting for the plot for them to be younger.

I play characters of any genders and any sexual orientation, I have no preferences really.
I usually write at least 2-3 paragraphs but can write more. It all depends on what my partner gives me to work with.

All these are adjustable and just basic ideas for plots. They can be changed/developed more as required^^

- A witch and demon, two worlds collide:
A young trainee witch accidentally releases a demon from his glass prison. However when released he unwillingly makes a bond with the witch to use her energy as he was weak from years of imprisonment. The two need to find a way to get along, or not, and find a way to release each other from the bond.

- Newbie and the researcher at a supernatural agency :
An experienced researcher (MC) who works at a secret facility who deal with the supernatural. Their recent partner has died and after a few weeks they are being paired up with a new comer. The two couldn't be more different, will they get along and manage to keep each other alive? Or will it end badly for one maybe even both of them.

- The dragon lord :
A powerful and menacing dragon ate the royals and destroyed all who opposed him. Taking the place as a king and making himself referred to as a god, the great dragon has been reaping the benefits of this position for many years. Until one day he receives a beautiful ornate chest as a gift from the nearby kingdom, upon opening it a seal is broken releasing a curse. The dragon is turned into a mere mortal man and transported far away. Confused, lost and still having his all powerful demeanour, can he find a way back to being a dragon or will he be trapped in the body of a lowly man?

- Warlock and the apprentice :
A warlock lives on the edge of a simple village. The villagers fear him and avoid him as if he was cursed. Little do they know that this immortal man actually works for the king. Travelling to the castle often to deliver updates and battle advice. Even a few spells to grant safety to the army. He feels his powers are waning so he decides to take on an apprentice to pass his knowledge onto.

- For the clan :
Two clans, have been at a feud for as long as they can remember. To finally put it to a rest, a few elders decided to pair together two individuals from their clans and marry them. They hope this will encourage others to forgive and forget so the two families can live in peace with each other.

- A strange roommate :
You transferred into the town's college a bit late and as such had to accept the first offer of accommodation you could find. You never had the chance to meet the owner of the apartment but you two talked on the phone for a little, that would have to do. When you get there you find a charming person at the door waiting to greet you, all seems good so far. What you don't know is that your new flatmate is actually a murderer. Will you find out their secret? Will it cost you your life or simply bring you closer in the strangest ways?

Hi, there! I'd love to do the dragon lord plot if you're still interested. Thanks for your time! Have a great night ^^

I'm interested in the Dragon Lord and witch and demon plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.