please release me of this yearning! do you post daily? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shade_XY

Original poster
Hi, I go by the name Shade and I am a guy. :) I'm not fairly new to roleplay, but I am not sure if my english and knowledge on grammar is good enough for most people. Most of the time, I can't think of a great plot and I don't write a long post with many many paragraph. I can play both male and female, but forgive me if my roleplaying sucks. Still, I try to keep my posts compact with information and enjoyment. I love people who could bear with me because I am simply irritating. Oh and I post daily, so you need to make sure you can too as well.

What interest me the most are the high fantasy setting worlds. I love airships and floating sky islands. Flashy lights attracts me. I love creatively imagined creatures and humanoid breeds. Anthros amuses me. I like their horns and furs. Magics are awesome but illogical kind of magic sometimes irritates me.

What I want now is to roleplay in an adventure filled with romance, fighting, and most of all, talking. Set in a fictional high fantasy world where dragons would be boring compared to everything else. I'd like for your character to kidnap my character and take me on an adventure. Be my god parent and make me your male cinderella. :P

If you have any plot and want me to play it out with you, please PM me. I would really really really appreciate it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.