1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Please Oh Please Oh Please

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sav, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why hello there stranger, I'm looking for a adept 1x1 rp partner though I'd prefer Advanced. I'd like to possibly do a Bxb Roleplay, if not bxb then Gxb is fine. For the Bxb we can come up with a plot together but some of the ones I had were...
    • Cannibalistic Therapist/FBI Profiler. (Either this or the Hannibal Fandom. ;x)
    • Assassin/Rich and Elite Target.
    • Alpha/Unorthodox Omega
    • [Insert Supernatural Creature]/ Human.
    Of course there'd be plenty of NPCs Ahem or side characters and I have plots for most of these pairings. I'm really open to most ideas and have no problem with dark themes, however here are some things I can't stand.

• Over feminine male Characters
    • People who say they can't play male roles. (That's a cop out)
    • People who respond to my 18 paragraphs with 5 sentences.
    Oooh And I also do fandom RPs . I may forget to list them all so please ask!
    • NBC Hannibal
    • Leverage
    • Bones
    • Revenge
    • Death Note
    • Fate/Zero
    • Psycho-Pass

2. Is that cannibalistic therapist one still open? I've been looking to do something darker and that's right up my alley.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure thang. Pm me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.