• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pearlescent

Original poster
~THREAD TO BE DELETED~
It was alone, save for one interested party who was kind enough to post within it. Life was difficult in the new environment, but the future was bright. It would not take the miniscule amount interest to heart because it knew that this was only a learning experience and there would be many opportunities to find success.

"Please delete me." Said the thread. It had absolute conviction with this decision and there was not one single waver in its text, which stayed in pure white upon the screen.

"Delete me, but know that it's not goodbye, it's see you later." Thread assured those viewing its last moments with bolded text. Then it sailed into the west, to the undying lands.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... I will confess I find this post to be rather... bare. I mean, not 'bare' in the typical sense, but you know. Hm. I don't know. Yeah. I don't know what I'm saying at all.

But in any case, I'm willing to give it a shot. Feel's like there's decent potential there.

I mean hey, GMT+8's awesome. And McDonald's. I know; that ain't no item, but ain't nuthin' gonna change that! Yeah.

Yeah, it is for this reason that I have placed the thread into Interest Checking and Discussion with the specific category of Group RP Plotting.

If people completely just do not like what I have so far then I don't mind if the plot starts completely from scratch. (Or you know, try to delete the thread to hide my shame, lol)

Anyway, I need thoughts, ideas and other such things.

Good point. Alrighty then, I'll just be lurking about until you get enough interested members.

@Superpiggeh
Lol so I have decided to broaden my horizons, so to speak, and have added other ideas. I am now going to see what one will be most popular.

To everyone else viewing this thread, let me know which idea you like best.
Please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.