Please CLICK! PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravenleonardo

Original poster
Thank you for inquiring on my post :D

Anywhoser I'm looking for a partner (obviously haha) to RP with. Romance is my thing. However I am a college student going to school all day Monday and Wednesday.

I'm free the rest of the week unless I start working (Which I will inform when it happens)

I'm looking for frequent posts, three sentences or longer. I usally do male characters (cause I suck at female)

As of right now I need a partner ASAP cause I haven't RP'd in DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS
Weeks..
Months even haha
SO please if your interested, tell me so as soon as possible :) Thank you!

MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O , o I love romance rps XD

Oh yay Yami123and4 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD MESSAGE ME!! please haha

psssst. You should take a look at my thread The lady Warrior. It could be potential romance......I can write the drama/action if needed.

Consider it done!

I'm interested.

Meow! I'll RP with you as long as your not to picky on what race I use we will talk about it first of course. I only play females and in a romance I play Submissive characters only. PM me if your interested in being my RP partner. I post at least one time a day if I am available but I normally post more than that.

Wow, I will take you up on it! I'm a m/w school schedule as well! I have a couple of basic ideas if you would like to help flesh them out.

Okay sounds good just PM me dear

Status
Not open for further replies.