Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
AARRRR! Our solar system has found a way to colonize ALL the planets! >:D And you, my lucky friends all get to move to your favorite planet!

Where do you move? Why did you move there?

Better make that answer interesting!

S

Seiji

Mars or one of Jupiter's moons!

Mars 'cause I get to be a Martian, and honestly, if we can terraform, Mars is going to be a fantastic example of (potential) terraforming success.

Jupiter's so fucking huge that some of it's moons are just astronomically huge, planetary, even. And it'd be awesome to be a Titan, or a Ganymedan...

D

DoomOtter

Going to have to go with Io one of jupiter's moons. Io has a volcano so fricking huge it literally gives Jupiter it's own ring. From what i have heard it's eruptions are spectacular. As long as you stay several hundred miles away that is.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Antareus.

So I could have the power to freeze time.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Jupiter, lots of storms would be fun and it was the BEST Sailor Scout hands down. :D

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
DISCWORLD. IT'S ON THE BACK OF A GIANT FUCKING TURTLE.

R

Razilin

Mercury.

Because she was always my favorite Sailor Scout. I love my women smart and girly.

@Zypher: You only like Jupiter because she's talented. And by talented, I mean gazongas. And by gazongas, I mean boobs.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
@Zypher: You only like Jupiter because she's talented. And by talented, I mean gazongas. And by gazongas, I mean boobs.
YOU FAIL GOOD SIR! RESEARCH INTO THE MIND OF ZYPHER PROVES THAT THEORY INCONCLUSIVE! (If I went by sex appeal it's have to be Uranus, considering, ya know, she's practically a guy >_>)

R

Razilin

Libel! I said nothing about sex appeal! I spoke only of talent! It is entirely possible to have huge tracts of land and still be arse-ugly--its called butterface! Consider: Arizona. Huge tracts of land. Not a whole lot to keep you around the next morning. (bad dum tish)

Spammy

Swagolor Approved
Male
If you could build a bio-dome habitat on Venus, I'd totally do it. Great view of the clouds. Either that or an under water dome on Europa. Although if I live on Europa I want to see some awesome alien sea monsters.