Pirates, Parrots, and a Plot

S

SpookySubmarine

Original poster
Subtitled: The Sequel to Submarine Plots
I'm making a second thread because I have a very specific cravings, and it's pretty different from my other plots. Which is also why this is gonna be shorter, sweeter, and far less pretty. It you want the long version, check me out here in the
Partner Connections or here, in Red Star Connections.

THE SUBMARINE, SYNOPSIS:
  • Eighteen years old
  • Intermediate to advanced writing
  • I'll match your length, roughly, but three paragraphs is about my minimum
  • Can do smut, if you're a red star and interested
THE RULES, SHORTENED:
  • Third person, past tense please
  • Come to me willing to add to the discussion and give me your opinions and ideas. I play best with someone that wants to help plot.
  • Thats it really, funny how that is.
THE PLOT, IN ALL ITS GLORY:

The Phoenix of The Sea - Pirate x Pirate - M/F - I want to play the female
The Captain of the Seawraith is a mysterious man, as charming as can be with his refined manners that speak of a life before the sea claimed him. Short and slender with a sweet face, far too many of his enemies have mistaken him for an easy mark--and met their deaths at his hands. It is no surprise to those that know him, that his sharp wit makes him a formidable opponent, bringing larger foes to heel despite arming himself with twin daggers. Some say Lady Luck favors him.
That is, until Lady Luck abandons her most favored. In a skirmish, the Captain of an enemy ship takes the leader of the Seawraith's crew hostage. He will, after all, fetch a fine price from the crown. That is, until the Seawraith reveals that he's on the tail of a fabled treasure, and has almost narrowed the location down. Things get only worse from there, when the man reveals that he is no man. The run away daughter of a wealthy family, she promises to marry him into her family's fortune, and to share the profits in half between them.

Things go a bit pear-shaped when he finds himself coming to rely on her more and more, and eventually realizes that while money and fame are things he desires--he does not wish to see the wild spirit of this woman tamed and caged, nor does he wish to shackle himself to the manners and frippery of noble life.
In the end, the Captain of the Seawraith steps back into the light--this time as a Pirate Queen, a fleet at her behest and a Pirate King at her side.

dropped ya a PM

still looking for a partner for this!