pink-haired megane coming through!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

nikoru

pink-haired megane
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
hey there! i'm nikoru, it's like the japanese spelling of my irl name nicole.

i'm 22 years old and a psychology student. i can be busy at times but i would have a lot of free time after my final exams. anyway, i'm just new to this site but i'm not new to roleplaying as i've been writing since i was 14. now i'm just rekindling my passion for writing as my graduation date draws near hehe~

i look forward to roleplaying in this community! see you around ^^

Welcome! :D

• Love
Reactions: nikoru
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, nikoru

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names [or blue in my case] so they are easily to track down!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Love
Glad to have ya! It's always fun jumping back into those old hobbies. Have fun and reach out if you need anything!

• Love