Pictures Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been...what...a year since I posted one of me? Guess I'll update.

me1.jpg

Three things

1.) I no longer have the goatee. I had to shave right after taking this.
2.) Yes, I need a haircut.
3.) No, I will not smile. My mother has been barking up that tree for ten years.

8DDD

FLUFFY!

*pounces on Chaos and begins ruffling his hair*

Like said on the former page, keep your posts on-topic. If you won't take that seriously, we'll have to start sending out warnings and further(banishment) to people who won't respect that. You know where the fuckthe insanity-forum is, some of you have even been on this forum for years and years.

Welcome to the club, Nephilim :)

Yes, Nephilim, welcome.

And dear god, Chaos. You look like a Jewish serial killer in that photo.

Like said on the former page, keep your posts on-topic. If you won't take that seriously, we'll have to start sending out warnings and further(banishment) to people who won't respect that. You know where the fuckthe insanity-forum is, some of you have even been on this forum for years and years.

Welcome to the club, Nephilim :)

Justo so you know...the other picture is a real picture of me, just edited. I've always thought that edited photos look kind of cool.

Some more old ones.

From 2007 after I got qualified on the M-240B machine gun. I was in the process of training to take over duties of armorer from Seminara.

Nothing says fun times like having a picture taken with a drunken Scot while wearing a beach shirt. That was November 2007 in Faslane, Scotland.

On that note, I'm trying to find more recent pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.