Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
PICTURE THREAD 12: SELFIENADO

This is the Iwaku Picture Thread! Post up a few real life pictures of YOU and only YOU for other members to see and comment on! This thread is a poster wall for seeing your faces.

How To Upload Pictures

- Use the Post Attachments
- OR use a site like Photobucket!

IMG Code: [img]imgurl[/img]

POSTING TIPS!

- If you want to post A LOT of pictures or pictures of stuff from events or people that are not just you, post your own new topic in GENERAL CHATTING so people can comment and chat about it!

- If you're sharing your photography, post a new topic in SHOWCASING to showcase your newest work!

New hair.....AGAIN. 8D

2BMEqVi.jpg

Zis is vat le Sylvinar Cross looks like.
I like this outfit but no matter what I wear I'll never be attractive. XP
Warning! Looking at me to long may make your eyes melt from the ugliness! XD

20170419_171653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Zis is vat le Sylvinar Cross looks like.
I like this outfit but no matter what I wear I'll never be attractive. XP

Heya Sylvinar, I'd suggest maybe re-sizing your image :D it's really big and we can't really see you properly all zoomed in like that :)

Heya Sylvinar, I'd suggest maybe re-sizing your image :D it's really big and we can't really see you properly all zoomed in like that :)

For some reason the spoiler made it soon in. But I fixed it now, I just removed the spoiler and wrote above the photo xD

Why not, it's been a while since I've shown my face.
Db5JuAq.jpg

Couple of low quality selfies. One where I channeled a vampire to go see Wicked. The other featured lipgloss, and a white dress, for Finding Neverland. Because a girl has gotta swing both ways sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_9935.JPG
    IMG_9935.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9913.JPG
    IMG_9913.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 35
Couple of low quality selfies. One where I channeled a vampire to go see Wicked. The other featured lipgloss, and a white dress, for Finding Neverland. Because a girl has gotta swing both ways sometimes.

Oh damn girlll <3 you gawgeous

@BearEnthusiast please has my babies

@Lawkheart I think you're adorable :D
@♥ sylvinar cross ♥ you're adorable too. I wanna hug yew :DDD

All of you can has my babies ♥♥♥

mondayadventuresn.jpg

i lied i am actually shoe

three shoes in a bucket

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Serious question here: I kinda wanna do something new with my hair then I also want to grow it out?? What would you guys think I should do? I'll post a pic of me with short hair from two summers ago + one where I have my hair longer that's more recent
srzpic1.jpg 8c7d8111-0fe0-4c5b-91d9-bda29f672274.jpg

Serious question here: I kinda wanna do something new with my hair then I also want to grow it out?? What would you guys think I should do? I'll post a pic of me with short hair from two summers ago + one where I have my hair longer that's more recent
View attachment 136456 View attachment 136457
Maybe a fun new color would do? ^^

• Love
Reactions: gryce
Uhm..

• Love
Reactions: Draugvan and gryce
Yeah that's a good idea, I think I might look into that. I did dye it red a while ago, which is why my ends in the second picture look orangey, it's just a lot of upkeep.
Ohh.. I was going to follow up and say red, but you just did that XD

• Love
Reactions: gryce
Status
Not open for further replies.