PICTURE THREAD 10.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww thank you they change color alot i just happend to catch tjem on a day where they were really blue they turn gray alot most people think i wear contacts x.x but anyways i thinkyou are i always thougt the hair color ylu have is lovely but due to my pale skin and freakles it woukd make me look even more irish but thats me and we all have our own opinion of ourself i hope you dont always think of yourself un auxh a negitive light ^.^

IMG_0142.jpg
I licked all the color off of this picture.

IMG_0151.jpg
I don't like wearing makeup or straightening my hair. So I don't ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
god that is so bad ass, those would make sick zombie eyes too!

Check out Pinky Paradise, a lot of cosplayers use them for contacts. $18 - $23 a pair and you don't need to pit in a prescription if you don't want to because they have some for just cosmetic reasons. It's ridiculously affordable and I order from them a lot.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya and Fijoli
I guess I'll post something of mine.
Me, getting my make up done for my wedding day
IMG_8510.jpg
And well, here's me in my two wedding dresses (Yes, I had two dresses for one day)
SDC13097.jpg 0IMG_0036v.jpg 0IMG_9776v.jpg
Me, cosplaying as Princess Kraehe (Princess Tutu)
Kraehe-Animecon2.jpg Kraehe-Animecon1-Edit1.png

Last edited:
Found an older picture of myself today, so I thought I'd share it! It ain't the best, but it's all I got, so deal.

KHIsiD6.jpg

You look suave, Seiju. :D

... *edits in picture of herself holding a family of stuffed animals she received for Easter this year*

10256834_10203144955200321_301210047882417709_n.jpg

EWGAWD. I HAVE MOM ARMS. ;__;

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I have a recent photo I can share with everyone, I guess. Sorry it's a little blurry.

PRFT7Ap.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
For all y'all beotches out there here's a picture of my snake!

UMufoqI.jpg

;)

Found an older picture of myself today, so I thought I'd share it! It ain't the best, but it's all I got, so deal.

KHIsiD6.jpg

JON SNOW?!?!?!

I love my iPlush Teddy Phone case O.O

Photo on 2014-05-09 at 12.05 #2.jpg

She is super cute and soft and Fluffy, Only thing is it was like made for toddlers so no using the camera(which you can easily remove the phone and take pitcures)

Photo on 2014-05-09 at 12.05.jpg

and the funniest part is you lift her cute fluffy tail and plug her in to charger the phone ^_________^

Photo on 2014-05-09 at 12.04.jpg

I can't put her down, It is so much easier to text on the 5C and there is no way this hone is slipping out of my hand ever again. I had to share the awesomely cute Teddy phone ^_^, Got it from Amazon iPlush, comes in brown and white. It said for the iphone 5 but my 5c fits perfectly

Now I really can sleep with my phone o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.