EXERCISE Picture Challenge #32: Pirates

Discussion in 'REFINING WRITING' started by redblood, Aug 9, 2015.

1. INFO: They say that a picture can tell a thousand words. How many can you find?

Each week a new image will be posted, and your challenge will be to write whatever the image inspires you to write. It can be anything as long as it relates to the picture. A plot, a scene, a short story, a poem, a character, etc. You can write as much or as little as you wish. It's not the length that matters, it's what you put into it. There is no time limit to these challenges, so feel free to jump in at any time.

2. Dun dun dara da da dan~

"Yarrrr! You be thorn in me side fer way too long, Red Coat!"

"Ha! A savage scum such as you has no right to be in these peaceful waters, terrorizing innocent people!"

*CLANG! BANG! Swish! CLANG!*

"Your crew have lost! Your ship is sinking! Surrender, Yellow Bandana!"

"Arrrr! Neverrrrr!"

"Then, so be it..." With one decisive stroke, Red Coat struck a blow against Yellow Bandana's left arm, unsettling his hold on the rope.

"I be waiting fer ye in the Davy Jones' Lockerrrr!" Just before he fell, Yellow managed a single shot from his pistol, but it missed, hitting Red Coat's hat instead, then he fell into the ocean's depths.

"You were my best friend, sad it has to come to this, but every sailor chose his own path..."
    • Like Like x 1