- Roleplay Invitations
- Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- 11AM GMT- 10:30PM GMT (Weekends) 5:00PM GMT- 10:30 GMT (Weekdays)
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Aggressive. If I have an idea for a fantasy 1x1, I will design it to the fullest extent I can and then share it with my partner to see what they think, as I am a fan of expanding the various areas of lore and nature within a sandbox universe, such as a bestiary of typical creatures to be found in said universe, a dictionary of gods and godly artifacts, and even maps to the realms of said gods. In other people's roleplays however, I prefer to be passive if it is a group setting, or if it is not a group sandbox.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Post Apocolypse Sci Fi, Fantasy Modern, High Fantasy, High Fantasy Sandbox, D&D 5E, Pathfinder.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Modern, Slice of Life.
In fantasy, there are often references to deities that no longer exist, and once had, on the mortal plane of existence, building structures and technology that was both revolutionary and cataclysmic when weaponised. Your task is to describe what this picture was! Was it a superweapon designed by the old deities, before they disappeared from our world? Is it a relic that blesses those who enter it to gain something positive? Or is it simply the abandoned home of a civilization that once lived on Earth, left to fade with the passage of time?