Phoenix Nebula OOC Discussion: Planning for the Farsin battle!

Pigiron

Shipcutter
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Please use this thread for figuring out the Farsin battle plans for your character.

Who do you think it would be cool for your character to fight in the upcoming battle between the Imperial Navy and the Galactic Resistance?

Also pitch ideas for cool strats and things that could happen in combat! Remember the field of battle is an unsettled alien planet filled with ancient ruins and magnetic-field-effecting creatures and flora, which might foul up sensors and send plasma shots astray, among other things!

Link to the main thread if you're just browsing and wandered in!

My initial thoughts are that Trion will be of...mixed use. He has no problem shooting things or animals, shooting people is another story entirely. It gives him some bad flashbacks. He will be able to find something he can do though, I'm sure.

My initial thoughts are that Trion will be of...mixed use. He has no problem shooting things or animals, shooting people is another story entirely. It gives him some bad flashbacks. He will be able to find something he can do though, I'm sure.
I guess as a scientist, he's not exactly battle-hardened. Think he'll realise that he's gotta defend his friends/family when the Navy peeps start shooting at them?
Honestly I was hoping to see more from the cool space gun, lol.

Reginald is nigh on a pacifist so he is generally making sure that everyone is coordinated on a retreat strategy, following through, and patching up anyone's injuries. Friend and enemy should it come to that.

Aiko will actively work to engage the entire platoon through indirect methods. Causing severe chaos and blocks. Tapping into the degraded Phoenix systems around the area to sow confusion in the ranks. Although, if one looks closely, she doesn't seem to be inherently trying to kill anyone...yet.

Velshia knows her role and will play it. So she won't be going pew-pew with her pistol. Instead, she's fishing for that psionic presence. Going "where are you fishy? Where are you? There you are. Alright let's ohjeezit'sfast!"

Reactions: Pigiron
I-6 as a machine is very flexible when it comes to combat because he can be fully defeated without it feeling like a great loss. Since its a program, all thats really lost is the physical shell, and even if the AI is destroyed, the Empire could just get a new one from the Lucre lab. We've conveniently managed to install him into a new, untested shell, so anything can happen. Just putting out some options.