personifies life + death x immortal witch | still accepting!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

faerybath

antigone's best friend
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
❀ hey!! my name is plum, and i am 23 years old, go by she/her, have a full time job, and i have three dogs in my household. generally, i ask patience from my partners, as i cannot be on my phone all of the time due to my job and cannot be at home to reply at all times. also, would love to get to know my partners and form a connection with them, so i feel comfortable talking and gushing about our characters together!! something about me, i match energy; if you show me energy, i will show you some energy as well!! also, i get really into our ships and lore!! i will be making pinterest boards, playlists, drabbles, etc!! for this, i'll probably make a discord server for me plus two other writing partners for this specific rp concept.

❀ for this specifically, i am looking for a specific plot as well as specific face claims for the characters i want in the plot. this will explore a female witch (my oc) that is beloved by the personified concepts of life + death. think like the vibes of death being in love with deadpool, but more of a deathless writing vibe to it!! the face claims i would like to use are real life face claims, specifically yoon jeonghan as the personification of death and joshua hong for the personification of life. my witch will be a kim minji (jiu of dreamcatcher) face claim. they three will be a polyship.

❀ there will be a more precise focus on worldbuilding, lore, and character creation / development!! there doesn't have to be consistent writing, while it would be nice, but i would like consistent ooc communication talking about our characters!! i would also like us to add other characters into the world, but we can always dicuss that later!!

❀ 3rd person pov writing. semi lit - adv lit. multi paragraphs. would like to eventually have multiple threads. not all threads have to involve all three of us, but some threads definitely will. would like at least some threads to be on this site.

❀ i am really friendly, i swear!! go ahead and message me if you're interested!!