Perhaps a few causal Libertine RPs...(MxF - willin

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PositivelyPrimeval

Original poster
Hello all, thought I'd post a new Libertine search thread as my requirements are a little different for Libertine RPs. I'm not new to smut, but I rarely write it/roleplay it so it might be fun. Although I'll say this now: I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE YOU OR STOP IF I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.. I will need some sort of a plot, I can't just do 100% smut.

I have a website here with my normal requirements and pairings, if you see anything you like there, we can discuss that instead.

Rules:
  • I'd like at least one reply a day, maybe more if we're both online!
  • Good spelling/grammar
  • At least 1 detailed paragraph per post, and to be able to do more if the plot requires it!
  • I'd prefer to just do one character each with me playing the female, but if we double I'm happy to play a male for you.
  • For school plots, I only set them in the UK, so you need to be good with that! (I can give you info)

Things I like off the top of my head:
  • vanilla
  • passionate
  • light bondage (blindfold, hand/feet binds etc)
  • rough sex
  • dom/sub
  • non-con or psedou rape (sometimes)
Things I don't like off the top of my head:
  • blood
  • scat
  • gore
  • vore
Run other kinks by me and I'll see what I make of them - I'll give you my F-List when I eventually make one too!

Pairings that I might be interested in (bold is preferred role but I might negotiate, * indicates craving)

• Actor/celebrity x Fan (will be done with OCs, I can play either role, preferably lighthearted)
  • Teacher x Student (can be lighthearted or dark)
  • Assistant teacher x Headmaster/mistress (probably dark)
  • Boss x Employee (can be lighthearted or dark)
  • Furry (preferably a feline/canine) x Human (can be lighthearted or dark, must have a good plot)
  • Furry (preferable a feline/canine) x Furry (feline) (can be lighthearted or dark, must have a good plot)
  • Older cousin x younger cousin (manipulation of younger cousin, so probably dark)***
  • Survivor x survivor (apocalyptic situation, preferably not zombies! maybe their immune from a pandemic? maybe they've reached an island suitable for life after nuclear war? anything like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.