Perfection

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sechrim

Original poster
"How am I so goddamn perfect?" Learn what perfection is, and you'll have your answer. You seem to confuse the meaning that has been presented to you throughout your entire life by countless ignorant individuals, the wrong meaning… with the correct meaning that no one can teach you, the one that you have to realize for yourself by finding it for yourself. Now would be a good time for me to reiterate that I love you; and yeah, I say that word a lot. A fuck ton more than I should, to the degree that anyone simply passing by might not think I understand the weight that the word carries. Maybe you think that too. You'd be wrong. I know exactly how much weight that word carries; it weighs me down more and more every day because when I say it, I fucking mean it. Regardless of how it may look, I don't just look at random people and tell them I love them when I don't; if I decide that I love someone, then I fucking love them and nothing is going to ever change that. So I fucking love you. And that loves means that I accept you for all your failures, stupidities, ugly points; that even on your darkest, ugliest day I'll see you as fucking beautiful and above all else I see and believe with all my heart that, no matter how imperfect you may be, that you are fucking perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.