Percy Jackson OC Descriptive Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

star

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
hello! i'm currently on the search for percy jackson oc roleplays because i have a lot of inspiration for it right now. i'm 23 and my pronouns are she/her.
i'm capable of writing as either gender, but I do have a preference for mxf pairings. i enjoy doubling up and having a male and female each, but it's not required.
in terms of writing length, i tend to write at least 3-4 chunky paragraphs with proper grammar. from you, I would like at least a paragraph but more is always welcome.
activity tends to fluctuate for me but i can usually reply at least every two days. from you, I would like a reply at least once a week.
discord is my platform of preference, but I am also open to writing over messages here.
thanks for taking the time to read this search and i'm looking forward to hearing from you in the case that you're interested

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Hey if youre interested pm me ive got an oc character for a percy jackson and a idea ive been working with

Last edited:
Still looking ~

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking