Perchance to Dream - Out of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elle Joyner

Moop.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.

PERCH◬NCE TO DRE⟁M
In Dreams As In the Real World...Nothing is Ever Quite What it Seems
-- Dean Koontz
Code by Elle Joyner

OOC || CS || INFO || IC
⟫⟫ WELCOME ⟪⟪

Here you will find the Out of Character Chat for Perchance :)

Talk, plot, ask questions, expand on ideas - have fun. Just keep it respectful and try not to spam !

DISCORD LINK - Please only join AFTER acceptance!​

Last edited:
wooo got my character done and posted!

This looks fantastic, Elle!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Thanks so much. It's kind of my pride and joy lol
It should be! I'm definitely excited for this. :D

If I need to change anything about my character, just lemme know. I wasn't entirely sure if her occupation would suit the parameters, so I'm certainly willing to change that aspect.

It should be! I'm definitely excited for this. :D

If I need to change anything about my character, just lemme know. I wasn't entirely sure if her occupation would suit the parameters, so I'm certainly willing to change that aspect.

I'll take a peek tomorrow and let you know. I'm on mobile, so things get wonky lol

• Thank You
@Kimberlyn that speed though! I can respect that because like... I'm over here with only one paragraph of my appearance done. LOL.

@Kimberlyn that speed though! I can respect that because like... I'm over here with only one paragraph of my appearance done. LOL.
I just happened to have inspiration for this one today. Usually it takes me a while. :')

I'll be getting at least wip sheets up tomorrow :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and Rae
*throws Chai back into the world*

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
  • Love
Reactions: Nav
  • Thank You
Just as a note to those interested and those with WIPs already in place - I will be checking sheets for approval next Wednesday, so try to get finished by then :)

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Rae and Joan
Just as a note to those interested and those with WIPs already in place - I will be checking sheets for approval next Wednesday, so try to get finished by then :)
K ssoooooooo I think I'm pretty close to done my appie ;DDD Here's Lacey~^^!!

Right but like i couldn't see what err'body else has as occupation but Lacey works a the docks as a delivery driver and loader operator. But like yeeeeahhh.. codes...

UGHS!! Hurts muh brain and muh feels for reals... Took me hours man. But I figured out a system where I use the non-rich text editor button and constantly select all and paste in my cleanest and current codes. so like my cleanest codes I type up and have open on a note taking app and constantly save and update. Like i dont know if that makes sense but hope that helps a bit for anyone struggling with the codes. :]

~edz~ Yeah soooo... ummmm... saw all charries jobs on friends phone. FIREFOX works better. :3

Last edited:
Hey folks! Just wanted to drop THIS here as a reminder to make sure that your character FLAWS are actual flaws :) I'm looking for characters with depth - but I'm seeing a few flaws popping up that are reading more as positives, displayed in a negative light. Just be sure you're well rounded with the good and BAD :)

Will be reviewing the first few sheets soon, and just as a heads up, character apps OFFICIALLY close, the twenty-fifth! This should give you all plenty of time to finish/tweak as much as necessary :)

Reactions: rissa
Hey gang. Deadline for sheets is coming up! Try to get what you can finishes, asap, so I have something to read <3

This looks super fascinating and fancy. I'm highly tempted to join, but looking at the sheets, I'm not entirely sure if I would live up to the writing standards of everyone else in here.

I also saw you wrote that character sheets will be closing in the 25th, so I'm not entirely sure if I will have enough time to work on a sheet. In any case, I hope this roleplay thrives :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Rae and Elle Joyner
Hokay, I finally managed to get back to writing...well, anything, so have a couple a singular WIP sheet for now because I'm gonna fall asleep in this chair any moment now and I'm going to regret that in the morning >.<

(They don't get pictures yet because resizing images is a pain in the ass on mobile and I'm already falling asleep...urgh. Also, I just found out the two sheets won't post together and I'm not up to figuring that out, so...have the slightly more complete one for now.)

Today is the day! If you want to join you need to get AT LEAST a work in progress posted!

Reactions: Joan
@Bears - Javier
@Nav - Chai
@Kimberlyn - Delilah
@Jess Incognito - Vera
@Doctor Jax - Uma
@Joan - Sandra
@CloudyBlueDay - Olive
@rissa - Jolene

Congratulations - Based on what I've read or what we have discussed, you have officially been accepted into Perchance. The Discord is now open for you -- available here. The RP will begin the 2nd of August and will be updated with a GM post weekly. There will also be collaborative posting, and I may be approaching you with some character-centric plots that will require your attention. If your sheet is not completed, you will need to finish it before the plot begins in order to intro your character!

Those of you who were not accepted, thank you for applying. I choose my players and their characters based on what will best mesh with the storyline, as well as what I review in your profile history. Best of luck to you in future endeavors.