:pensiveemoji:

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

faerybath

antigone's best friend
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
hey!! my alias is plum, and it's nice to meet everyone! i really hope we can get along! my pronouns are she/her, and i prefer semi lit - adv lit!! much more focused on worldbuilding and character creation / development than i am on consistent writing! consistent writing would be cool though. generally, i rp on tumblr, but i am expanding my horizons. love love LOVE creating worlds with my partner, love creating personal connections with my partners as well! when i really get into rp, i create playlists, moodboards, graphics, pinterest boards, etc; writing and plotting are some of my favorite things to do! i hope i can find some really cool people here to write with! i have a full time job with three dogs; i also have a household i am responsible for, so i may end up busy some days! but i would love to talk to new people! also.... i know.... geto suguru with a wolfcut is literally my obsession right now.... yes, that's my profile icon 😭

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Reactions: faerybath
Hiya Plum!

Nice to meet you, glad you found your way to iwaku! I think you'll find plenty of people here that will jive with your interests! I'm similar to you, when I get into a story, there are playlists and pinterest boards galore. It's such a fun way to gather inspiration and spur ideas!

When it comes to iwaku, there's a lot to explore, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about getting started.

If you have any questions please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

Take care and happy writing!