Pendragon Academy- signups always open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daird

Original poster
Long Beach, California has a new school, named Pendragon Academy. What makes this particular school different, however, is the fact that humans and supernaturals mingle freely. Around here, a standard human might be talking with a vampire, or a witch and a zombie having lunch, and nobody bats an eye. It's a place to meet new friends, have new experiences, and enjoy all that life has to offer!

The Rules:

I am GM, I am boss.

Keep OOC stuff from spilling into the IC

No godmodding

And the most important rule of all... HAVE FUN!

Student CS

Name

Age (13-18)

Sexuality

Regular human, powered human (witch, psychic, etc.), or non-human (werewolf, vampire, etc.)

Species (if nonhuman)

Powers (if not regular human)

Picture or physical description

Personality

Bio

Anything else

Teacher CS is the same, except age must be over 21 and an extra section for what class they teach must be included.

saving this spot for a female for later! should have it up by monday

Jeez, I thought this thing had died for sure! Nice to see there's someone still interested.

I am looking for potential characters right now. my only premade "witch" is like around 200. Making her a teen wouldnt go for her, and the only other one that might fit the bill is half mage half "angel" teenage girl. I dont think she would fit in your universe :( i might could make her into a hybrid of another winged humanoid if you could point me in the right direction as far as what are your limits for non human species.

Status
Not open for further replies.