Pen to Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Totem

Original poster
Hello everyone,

I was just browsing through the getting started thread and this is a highly recommended place to post in, so I didn't want to miss out. I'm finding it amazing how you can have so many ideas for stories and roleplay but the moment you need to write about yourself all that eloquence goes straight out of the window. I'm 26, and it's been about 8 years since I've taken my writing online, so I'm a little rusty with it all so I hope people will take it easy on these old bones.

I've definitely not been slacking with my writing though, and I was hoping to explore some casual fantasy RP to really broaden my creative horizons. I enjoy detail in writing, so if you feel like you're abusing the thesaurus if we're in a thread, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm always open to constructive criticism from my fellow players, so if you have any helpful tips that you feel could improve my works, please let me know, I'd be glad to improve.

I can't think of much else to say so I'm going to cut it here, it was good fortune that I stumbled across this site, and I hope it's going to be as fun as it looks.

Totem out

Reactions: HollowEastWord
Howdy, Totem! Nice to meet you and welcome!

I think it's just the sign of the roleplayer: we delve into our stories, but not always into ourselves. No need to worry about it.

I really like your attitude, man. You're exactly the sort of person Iwaku loves to have! Do you need help with anything? Feeling lost at all?

I find that I have plenty to say when I'm writing, but if I have to speak out loud, I have nothing. O_O Welcome to the site, Totem!

Status
Not open for further replies.