1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Patty's Cosplays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PattyPixie, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hello! It's me, Pattypixie. I just thought, instead of spamming the picture thread, I'd show off some of my cosplays here. ^_^

A few of them have Won awards and I'll mark those. Others are just cool. hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~

This is my cosplay group's Death Note cosplay from Anime Milwaukee 1.5.
    We won best Group cosplay. I'm the redhead.
    Link to our musical performance: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3695079989428528205&hl=en#
    (If you want to see just the performance, go to marker 5:40)
    [​IMG]

Me and my, now ex, doing a Doctor Who and Rose Tyler cosplay at Wizard World Chicago.
    [​IMG]

This is my chobits-Chii costume. It won best made costume at Geek.Kon 08. This pic isn't very good...but it's the best full pic of it. I had a freya with me also.
    [​IMG]

My Lucy/Nyu costume (That is on the picture thread). I wore this at Anime Milwaukee 2.5.
    [​IMG]

And lastly, my Gothic Loli cosplay.
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have so far!! I'm currently working on a Steampunk-time traveler outfit. I should get pictures of my Firefly-Kaylee outfit soon. ^_^

I hope you guys like them!

2. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, chick.

I give you props.

3. Awesome! xDDD

4. "I don't like daddy like that anyway." Lyra shrug.

5. Harmony was still snuggling Lucius, "I miss just relaxing like this with you."

6. I love you as Lucy! <333

And I can really see the effort you put in your costumes! White Chii <333

7. Are there any more pictures, Patty?