2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
tumblr_nldpukLWwA1rfnwv0o1_500.png

A new region needs gym leaders. Many are willing. Few are worthy.

c3613977779d28d1da20e3d814ac1ce0.png Water is reserved

Volarro or Volero or volearo daa0a615af73326c1b6817fc8544167c.jpg

The Valoro Region
*to be introduced in the OOC*

Last edited:
Hi Hi! Count me in! Can I reserve Fairy Type?

Reactions: True North
hii! you sure can :) welcome!

Ooh I like this can't wait to see where it goes.

can I reserve Psychic ?

we're in agreement ^^ i'll count you in as another potential applicant. glad to see the interests

Reactions: Justin
This could be fun, though I'll wait on some more details so I know what to expect

what would you like to know? :)

What the path of a gym leader entails? I guess just a little more info in general lol. I see this is a reset though, so there's probably an existing thread somewhere

so it's pretty much exploring the trials and tribulations a gym leader must face in order to earn the title and claim a gym.

the first one was set in a different region where a professor gave assignments by way of letter using his Delibird messenger. The gym initiates completed the assignments in order to gain approval of the mayors of each town and ultimately the favor of the governor.

for the relaunch, i was thinking of experimenting with a brand new region, plot, and npc's. I think the assignments will be more like quests this time and there will be adjustments in the process this go around. (i use proper grammar ic btw x3) @You

Reactions: You
Sounds fun. Any good Pokemon RP sounds fun though. Looking forward to see how this goes

i'm excited to get started ^^

Reactions: You and Lulunopia
Good to see you again. I've been taking a break from RP for some time, but I should be back after a good rest. So we gonna try again with the RP? I'm down. Gonna return with a reworked Pendragon for the RP instead of sticking to the original version. Put me down for Dragon.

hi frozen :) i'll reserve you the spot

Heya, if possible I'd like to join in as well :)) I don't have a lot of experience here yet though, would that be a problem?

I'd love to reserve ghost type!

Heya, if possible I'd like to join in as well :)) I don't have a lot of experience here yet though, would that be a problem?

That shouldn't be a problem at all. If you need help with anything, Luelle can help you out. Go ahead and reserve a type that hasn't been taken and start working on a character.

That shouldn't be a problem at all. If you need help with anything, Luelle can help you out. Go ahead and reserve a type that hasn't been taken and start working on a character.

Alrighty, then I would love to claim the bug type!

welcome @Dendrowo and @Solar Soarfell ^^ i'll reserve the spots for you guys!
and we're experience level friendly, so that's ok Dendrowo :)

Picking up steam excited will work on my psychic dude sometime this week next week