1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partners?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GreenLady, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Looking for a partner for a few RP ideas

Wolves
    Horses
    Dragons
    Fantasy

I would like to do any of these, and I'm not picky. I would just like that if you don't want to roleplay anymore you PM me that you're bored/dont wanna/no time, etc instead of dropping the thread. Other than that, I'm really laid back =)

If you see something you like please PM me, or if you have any other ideas, PM me as well.

~ Roleplays I gotta catch 'em all ~

2. I'm interested in an RP I like fantasy but can at least try. I'm not a perfect roleplayer I check and write at least once a day but most it's more than once. the minimum i've done is two paragraphs but i aim for at least 3-4. I like the idea of fantasy in the realm of dragons. I have a character i've been wanting to use she's an elf. We could do something with that if you're still interested.

3. Sounds great! I've been waiting to rp with dragons!

4. I am interested in a fantasy roleplay...I will PM you if I vanish for long periods of time. I'm in my senior year of college and well...it's college therefore a raging pain in the bottom for anything fun. I will strive for posting at least once a day if I am able to, if that's ok...

5. Let me in on fantasy and/or wolves. I'd be very interested!

6. yes, yes it's more than okay. PM me and we'll work out all the details!