Partners?

G

GreenLady

Looking for a partner for a few RP ideas

Wolves
Horses
Dragons
Fantasy

I would like to do any of these, and I'm not picky. I would just like that if you don't want to roleplay anymore you PM me that you're bored/dont wanna/no time, etc instead of dropping the thread. Other than that, I'm really laid back =)

If you see something you like please PM me, or if you have any other ideas, PM me as well.

~ Roleplays I gotta catch 'em all ~

I'm interested in an RP I like fantasy but can at least try. I'm not a perfect roleplayer I check and write at least once a day but most it's more than once. the minimum i've done is two paragraphs but i aim for at least 3-4. I like the idea of fantasy in the realm of dragons. I have a character i've been wanting to use she's an elf. We could do something with that if you're still interested.

I am interested in a fantasy roleplay...I will PM you if I vanish for long periods of time. I'm in my senior year of college and well...it's college therefore a raging pain in the bottom for anything fun. I will strive for posting at least once a day if I am able to, if that's ok...

Let me in on fantasy and/or wolves. I'd be very interested!

yes, yes it's more than okay. PM me and we'll work out all the details!