Partners Needed for Fandom/OC RPs

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm

"Write on, 'ol soul."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Action | Fantasy | Romance
Yo! Name's Bookworm. I would love to role-play!
Fair warning: I am quite new to the site. But I have been role-playing for a long time.

About The Writer:

· I am a Paragraph to Multi Para role-player. I am likely to write paragraphs. However, I do not write in lengths resembling novels.
· My writing tends to have some grammar errors. It stills a work in progress. But it is bearable to read. There will be vague spelling mistakes here and there but it is not persistent. I expect others to be able to write up two or more paragraphs. Please… for the sake of the role-play, don't write in text talk. Thanks!
· I often go for fandoms and original characters. They will be listed in the next section of this post. I can role-play both males and females.
· The kind of role-plays I go for is: Slice Of Life, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Feudal/Modern Era and occasionally Action.
· My weaknesses are writing out fight scenes and smutty scenarios. Not my best area. I am about the story and character development.
· I am open to ideas. I can be more of a submissive type when it comes to coming up with plots. My strong point is character ideas.
· If any fandom I list below tickle your fancy, then shoot a response. I am willing to RP with other canons and OCs. Either from a series or another story.

· I will choose to close this topic when a total of three or four people is accepted.

Fandoms:
-I do a good number of Fandoms. All which I have knowledge about. They are between Anime and Video Games.-
Kingdom Hearts (BBS/1/2)
-Aqua
-Mickey Mouse
-Sora
-Goofy
Final Fantasy (7 – 13)
(Final Fantasy 7)
-Yuffie Kisaragi.
-Zack Fair
-Tseng
-Rude
(Final Fantasy 9)
-Vivi Oriniter
-General Beatrix
(Final Fantasy 10/10-2)
-Rikku
-Auron
-Lulu
(Final Fantasy 13)
-Lightning
-Sazh Katzroy
Anime: Durara! Series
-Celty Sturluson
-Shizuo Heiwajima
Anime: Blue Exorcist
-Rin Okumura
-Shiemi Moriyama
About The Original Characters:
I tend to make original characters inspired off of a series or from my ideas in a sense. I can list the type of characters I make.
Types of OCs:
-Students
-Swordsman/women
-Ninjas
-Hunters
-Hotheads
-Bubbly/Friendly Characters
-Quiet Types
If anyone wish to RP with any of the OC types, that can easily be discussed in PMs if anything.​

Status
Not open for further replies.