1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partner Searchin'

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by doomy, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey-yo! Jumbletron here, looking for a rp partner or two. I've no preferences about what gender/orientation I play, often write 2+ paragraphs per post, and try my best to eliminate grammar and punctuation errors before posting. My reply speed is a tad low, and I can only promise one post a day in confidence. I only ask the same in return.

I have the most experience with writing romance (read: still learning), but I don't mind any other genres as long as there's potential for an interesting plot/character development.

A few pairings that I'd like to rp:

- lust demon x ace person (inspired by this comic from tumblr //I'm shameful)
    - thief x royal guard/body guard
    - deity x sacrifice
    - mayor x secretary
    - attorney x criminal
    - prosecutor x attorney

I'll be happy to discuss plots/pairings in PM.

Thanks for reading! :)

#1 doomy, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  2. Hello. :)

I'm interested in how the Deity and Sacrifice would go, if you're still open to it.

3. @Si' Absolutely! :D I sent you a PM.

4. That comic is adorable. I could definitely be into something like that and/ or the thief and guard:3

5. If you're still looking, I'd be totally up for the Prosecutor x Attorney pairing! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.