Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
Welcome to my humble thread, take a seat, get comfortable.. and enjoy the presentation.

My expectations:

- 1-3 sentences. I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I want to ease into the process of typing paragraphs.
- You have to have good grammar and punctuation.
- I'd like to have an active partner that posts everyday.

A little information on me:

- I sometimes go a bit too far when I detail blood and gore, if I go past your comfort zone, tell me.
- I'm a student. Which means 5 days through the week I wont be on until the afternoon.
- I have the memory of a goldfish. Please notify me if I haven't posted in a day or two.
- Since it's hard for me to play the opposite gender, I tend to only play males.
- I'm a big fan of romance, but I don't like to make my characters a ''knight in shining armor''. I prefer to play the more rough type of guy that subtly flirts, or.. the rich boy that doesn't have much muscle on him.
- And last but not least, I'm a little thread shy, and I prefer to RP over PM rather than a thread. But if a thread is needed, it'll be made.

Settings

The only setting I feel like doing right now is one set in a Fantasy world. If I have the sudden urge to do something else, I'll edit this post.

Pairings
(
The ones in bold are the ones I want to be.)

Adventurer x Adventurer
Hero x Villain
Experienced Hero x New Hero
Drunken Vagabond
x Bar Maiden
Villain x Anti-Hero

If you have any questions about a certain pairing, just ask me! Anyway.. that's all I have for now, but if anyone has an idea they'd like to do, I'd love to hear it. And, uh, reply here or PM me if you're interested. ^_^

I like the hero villain idea. sounds fun. Pm me?

Last edited:
I like the villain and anti-hero plot.Pm if you're interested in rping with me.

The drunken vagabond and bar maiden sounds me. PM me :3

I wouldn't mind hero x villain
8D

Since I've been wanting to play a female mercenary/sniper and haven't been playing flirty femme fatales in foreverrrrrr

But if you're full and only wanted one partner for each RP then I understand!c:
(What I mean by that is like, one RP each rather then two of the same thing XD)

I can do Adventurer x Adventurer and Experienced Hero x New Hero! Your pick on what we officially do though! I'm flexible with times and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.