1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Partner search is on!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pwnage, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't ask for much but I expect no less than what I ask for. It's all crazy easy simple stuff I promise. :p

I need a partner that is active at least once a day. I understand things can get chaotic at times and that's fine,I just want a heads up should my partner need to vanish for a few days/weeks. At the least an apology if he/she falls off the planet without a word.

I will not,unless both your arms have fallen off and you're forced to type with your nose,accept a one line as a response. It is near impossible to respond to that. If you find yourself at a loss just let me know and we can chat and figure something out. ^_^

I'm sure I don't have to explain why I dislike someone who god modes,or if I have to be the one to move the plot along. It is our roleplay and we both need to add excitement and keep it going.

I like to keep a side conversation going. Staying in touch and discussing the plot and just chatting reassures me I'm not being ditched. That and I like to get to know my partners a little.

I'm not set on a plot as of yet. I have far too much I enjoy to decide. Besides, discussing with my partners is a favorite thing to do.

I like to play female,but I am okay to play male. Any species,and time setting is all good. Fantasy is my favorite. Total lord of the rings nerd :p

That's all really. Please send me a message with any questions you might have ^_^

2. Hello dear!
    I'm Lily and I'd love to roleplay with you.
    I'm into supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, and horror roleplays! I like to include action and sometimes romance in these genres.

3. If your still looking for someone I'd love to roleplay with you. I haven't in a while and I'm looking for something really fun to do that will help me get back into the flow of things

4. Why did I not get a notification?! Good thing I checked. :)

I'm totally free,Waters&lily. The few partners I had lined up either bolted or had other priorities above me.

I'll shoot you both a pm today. :3

5. If you need/want another partner I'm so up for it :) I like fantasy and I have seen some lord of the rings (tho i've never rped it)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.