Partner Request for a male x make roleplay

• Thread starter AmbrosiaAndNectar
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmbrosiaAndNectar

I apologize for the title but I had no idea what else to call it as I don't have a specific roleplay in mind.

But as it says, I enjoy doing male x male or "yaoi" roleplays as some people would call them. I personally don't like to refer to them as that because that makes it sound dirtier then it is XD in my opinion. Now don't get me wrong I am perfectly fine role playing out mature content, but I just prefer that's not all there is to it. I really like my roleplays to have good plots and not just mindless mature content XD.

I'm not quite sure if this information is necessary, but I also prefer to play the "bottom" role in the relationship. XD and by that I just mean strictly for the mature content. I don't personally enjoy playing whining "Mary Sue" type characters that are usually associated with the stereotype of "being the bottom in the relationship". XD not that I can't play that type of character, I just prefer to play the "bottom" who isn't a weak whining character.

Just to clarify my preferred type of roleplay is romance, or...well, eventual romance. ;3

Also I really like the anime Hetalia, and if anyone is interested (and likes the pairing usuk and can play a good Alfred) please message me because I would love to roleplay with you!

Because of my love for Hetalia I am a biiiiiig fan of historical roleplays and have tons of ideas for them!

Okay so that's pretty much it ^_^. That's my preferences when it comes to role playing. Also please no one liners, I honestly can't stand that XD. Ahh so if anyone is interested I have a few ideas for roleplays lined up!

Hey hey hey~.
I'm relatively new here (like just signed up a few days ago) and I've been looking for a yaoi/bxb/whatever you want to call it roleplay. If you're interested, I'd love to plot with you. ^_^
Also a huge fan of Hetalia. Unfortunately I don't ship UsUk (it's cute but it just doesn't work for me), but I do love your avatar. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.