2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Hello~ My name is Mary, but most people just call me Dip, Dippy, or Eggs. I'm looking for a rp partner, and possibly a long-term one!

Some of my favorite scenarios are Romantic, Science Fiction, and Fantasy! The 'Heart-Break' part usually means that something quite possibly bad could ( I stress could! I'm okay with anything, really. And by heart-break, I usually mean like breaking the characters. Call me heartless, but its just... Fun. Feel free to ask more about it! ) happen to my protagonists or yours.

The Sci-Fi part is a little crossed with the Fantasy, in the case that I have most of my characters as Monsters. ( Meaning, Cyclopes and Oni Demons, and even Ghosts! But I could easily remove the monster-like characteristics and roleplay them as normal humans. ) I even have a small little world, that is indeed Eath, but the entire scenario itself is based off of the idea of the idea that humans advance into these Monster-like beings, but most technology stays the same.

If you would like to roleplay about anything, please, tell me! I really can't wait to rp with all of you!

You sound like a lot of fun to rp with. So explain a bit more on the heart-break stuff, it sounds interesting. :)

what a beautifully strange compilation of scenarios. I love it. I'd love t play out something like this with you.

I enjoy romantic role plays, especially those with heart break.

I prefer to play female, but I have no problem doubling up ( So we each play one woman, one man )
I like to have sex scenes, so I typically do my role plays in Mature (A) Forum, but you have to 18 to do them there.

I have a few questions.

1- Are you 18 or older?
2- Are you comfortable with sexual scenes?
3- Do you prefer playing male or female?
4- Do you mind doubling up?

:) Sorry for all the questions.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry for just getting back to you guys right now! I didn't check this thread till just now. The rest of them have just been empty or completely disregarded. And I just learned how to subscribe to some threads! Haha, but I'll answer all of your questions via PM (( I dont want to clutter this thread. ))

Oh! I'm definitely interested ;) PM me if you'd like ^.^