Partner/Ideas Needed

S

Sir Kaltao

Original poster
So I'm just getting back into RP and one on one seems the best option to get back into it. Being a male, I can only be confident in playing the role of a male character for now but later would like to branch out into other genders.

Anyway I'd be open to any fandom RP ideas if you and I have the same interests and any genre with proper planning of course. Also since I am 23, would prefer +18 partner who isn't afraid of taking the scenario into more mature directions (not smutty, though).

Right now I only have one Plot idea: Herald, an alien who has been watching the human race since it's days in the jungle, has given us items that alters our DNA. We now have powers that we must exercise and execute properly in order to help bring down a shadow organization made up of individuals who have misused their powers. This has the potential to grow into a group RP if it turns out well.

But I'm open to most anything people would suggest.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Hello,

Welcome to the site! :)

What sort of fandoms do you enjoy?

I enjoy Doctor Who, Naruto, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time and of course Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

'Right now I only have one Plot idea: Herald, an alien who has been watching the human race since it's days in the jungle, has given us items that alters our DNA. We now have powers that we must exercise and execute properly in order to help bring down a shadow organization made up of individuals who have misused their powers. This has the potential to grow into a group RP if it turns out well.'

This actually seems right up my ally; if you wish. I've been out of the roleplaying scene for awhile and need a good jump start myself.​

Bump acknowledged, mortal!

Joking aside, hey there! I'm also just now returning to the role-play scene after an incredibly long hiatus and look forward to finding partners. Sadly to say, I don't have any immediate ideas that come to mind, but I have a long list of genres that I enjoy and I'm sure I can be tailor-fit for your needs.

Your plot idea seems interesting, but to be honest, it seems to fall under one of the few types of role-play that I don't normally explore: something related to super-powers. But I'm sure we could brainstorm something.

EDIT: Oh, I also forgot to mention, I'm 20 and have no problems with mature themes.

If I could take that plot of yours and spin it to my will, I would have these powered humans to take on its creator, this...supposed 'Herald'.

For some reason or another, I was very much inspired by this phrase:

"Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything."

After all, 'tis in human nature to want to surpass those before them.

Just a thought. Also, welcome!

I like you're plot. If you're still looking for a partner pm me!