Partner for Gritty DC Universe Rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
So I REAAAALLLY wish to find someone who would be dedicated and awesome enough to do an rp with me that focuses on the gritty DC Universe with all the characters open to rp. I particularly want this to be 1x1 since not a lot of people understand (or want to do) a expansive DC Comics universe, and the tone for the rp would be pretty gritty and psychologically-grounded as well. My character would be Raven whom we all know as a beloved Teen Titan. I want someone who will explore the entire DC Universe with me even if their character is street level (ex. RavenXNightwing cross with the Lantern Corps or something)

IF there were people who wouldn't mind doing a group rp with this I would be on board for that as well, but reality is most people are stuck on the Marvel train since DC isn't AS established yet, but in my opinion that gives more freedom to adapt and explore the universe to a shared vision among rpers.

This rp would also have suggestive themes and adult situations (It's DC for crying out loud) so I wouldn't mind libertine aspects either if they were to be added.

I WILL ALSO WELCOME OC's IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THEM, JUST MAKE SURE THEY FIT THE UNIVERSE AND HAS A UNIQUE STORY, NO BOOTLEG SUPERMAN OR FLASH.

Annnnd that's all! If anyone is interested feel free to reply :) I hope to have a lasting and epic rp with [whomever] soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.