Paradisio Mortem II: New Age

DAMN RIGHT YOU BETTER GRUMPY!

<3

you've got time i'm still waiting on ozzie...

Alright ya'll I knwo this is a long wait!! I'm working on it I promise!! I hope ya'll got my PM about the RP! I will continue to keep this open but please keep in mind if I get the intro done tonight I will be posting the IC by tomorrow and getting this shit started! D< SO GET YOUR PROFILES UP!!! I am posting this here and also going to be PMing everone!

*puts on stern mod face*

WHOS READY TO GET THIS SHIT STARTED?!

Ladies and gents! I will not be sending out PM's to let you know this is starting as I'm being slightly lazy right now (i might later XD)

buuut I should have the IC up by tonight! >3

...alright I've put a lot of work into this despite the long wait, and I've been putting a lot of thought into this. I cannot wait forever for no one to post so I will be putting up a follow up post to my "intro" of the IC, giving ya'll a week as i'm assuming you're all awesome and subscribed to this, and if I get nothing then i'm bringing down PMII and setting the idea aside...PM had it's run but not sure PMII is going to work :/ But thank you all for your interest it was short lived but nice : D

...second thought screw it i'll try a new advertisement ploy and try to revive it since no one's posted characters would still be fresh >3 I'll just possibly need to refigure the plot...

Hey, sorry for my lack of posting in the thread T^T I'm kind of at a loss for writing in it, but I'll try and get a post up soon!

Ideally for the first few posts from everyone I was hoping to get a feel for the characters in the actual setting so the sort of introductions and get people interacting. Remember Paradisio itself is still technically in a recovery phase after the huge uproar from Legato's demise 10 years ago. So I want to really use that to set the mood and fuel the plot! Need people to get posting though so I can move things along! :)

due to inactivity I am scraping this RP for the time being. I may bring it up again when time permits but for now i think it's safe to say it has passed. Sorry ya'll