Paradise and Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
So this is just an idea I was thinking of and I'll try to make it possible. Its two role plays in one. It will be kind of chaotic but okay, let me explain what the two role plays are:

Paradise:
You have died but luckily, you led a pretty good life. You might have hit a couple of bumps along the way but you made it through to Paradise or as others call it, Heaven but we don't really call it that. Its just what the humans named it. First stop, Orientation. This is where as Guardian Angels, you are given charges to protect. They are humans that you look after and make sure they don't die but the only really big rule is, don't mess with free will. If they are meant to die, you have to let them. And then your charge will come to heaven or hell, depending on how they live their lives. If you do well as a guardian angel, you may move up the hierarchy of angels but not anyone can move up.

Nightmare/Inferno:
You have died and gone to the Inferno. You will go through Orientation, just like the angels but you will not be given a human to protect. You will be sorted into different demons. Some are average demons but others will be sorted into Incubus, succubi, elemental, imps, or any other demon. You are aloud to go to the human world and kill humans to feed on them. You do spend eternity here but you still have to eat on humans. Only humans that kill while they are human or do any other unspeakable acts are sent here.

Then there is The Seven Deadly Sins which basically rule over Hell. Lucifer technically does but he is just a figurehead. If you break one of the Seven Deadly Sins, instead of choosing your demon, you will immediately fall under a servant of Sins and when a Sin steps down, you will have the opportunity to become one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Oblivion:
It mixes both Inferno and Paradise together in order to create one world. It will be created once the tension of Inferno and Paradise hits its peak and the two go to war with each other. Basically I want Hell and heaven to go to war with each other at one point. Not soon but it will happen.

I'm really interested in this owo. Do you have a plot in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.